Northern Virginia Christian Counseling is taking all necessary pre-cautions to protect your physical health during the current COVID-19 pandemic. We are abiding by all regulations and guidance from the Commonwealth of Virginia and federal authorities. We understand there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the rapidly changing information about the COVID-19 virus, and we want to assure you that our top priority is the health and well-being of our clients, staff, and community.
At the same time, we do not want the cure for this pandemic to be worse than the problem, and we believe our counselors can still provide quality, mental health Christian counseling during this crisis. In order accomplish this, we are taking the following steps:
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitizing the common areas, as well as the individual therapy office surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all to use.
- We are rearranging our waiting room and offices to allow for appropriate 6’ social distancing.
- If you would like to wait in your car, we can text you when the office is open so you can go straight to your appointment.
- Telehealth sessions can be arranged using a HIPPA-compliant video software should you choose to stay home, but still want to access counseling.
We want everyone to feel safe and not take actions they do not feel are in their best interest. We are committed to being responsive to new information and each of your needs as the situation evolves. We are also asking clients who have cold symptoms or fever to call and reschedule your appointment or arrange to meet with your counselor via telehealth.
Christopher J. Doyle, MA, LPC, LCPC
Founder & Clinical Director, Northern Virginia Christian Counseling