God created us to live in relationship with each other, but He didn’t give us a step-by-step manual on marriage.
The Bible contains much wisdom for how we are to conduct ourselves in relationships, and sometimes there’s more to the story.
God also reveals Himself in His creation, and through His works we can find truth in psychology.
In couple’s counseling, we integrate psychology and Christianity to help couples understand:
- How to communicate effectively
- How to fulfill their different roles
- How to fully experience different types of intimacy
- How to unconditionally love each other
- How childhood wounding contributes to conflicts
- Effective tools to work through conflicts
- How to set and maintain appropriate boundaries
- How to work through difficult problems and become stronger as a couple in the process